Our thoughts are with all those that have been affected by Cyclone Gabrielle, especially to those who live in and are from Northland, Tāmaki Makaurau, BOP, Waikato, Tairāwhiti, and Hawke's Bay areas.
Please see some helpful information below:
- For Hawke's Bay, contact Heather Brown, President of Multicultural Association Hawkes Bay Inc - Te Kahui Konarau - 022 645 3311.
- Attached is a factsheet from Civil Defence for Cyclone Gabrielle around community support and resources, including an online version for those that can access: Cyclone Gabrielle - What support is available and where can you get help » National Emergency Management Agency (civildefence.govt.nz) – available in 15 languages.
- Foreign Nationals requiring assistance should contact their Embassy or High Commission. Contact details can be found at https://www.mfat.govt.nz/en/embassies/ - Visitors to New Zealand should contact their travel insurer if their travel has been disrupted.
- Let NZ Police know you have concerns about a person you believe could be at risk via this form: Person inquired for | New Zealand Police - online forms
- Let NZ Police know that you are safe and well via this form: Registering I'm alive | New Zealand Police - online forms
See the top menu for an archive of News, plus Blogs & Articles