Vision, Mission and Values
Vision - Te Whāinga Tāhuhu:
HUARAHI HOU: Pathway to empowering Te Tiriti-based multicultural communities in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Mission - Whakatakanga:
Growing adequately funded and resourced volunteering capacity to support tangata tiriti to achieve successful integration into their respective communities.
Values - Whanonga Pono:
- Everyone in Aotearoa New Zealand has at least one ethnicity.
- Give nothing to racism.
- E Tū Whānau values for a safe multicultural Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Non-political, working with mana whenua and the government of the day.
- Relationships and networks are our assets.
- Respecting and valuing the contributions of those who have gone before us.
E Tu Whanau Values
- Aroha - giving with no expectation of return
- Whanaungatanga - it's about being connected
- Whakapapa - knowing who you are and where you belong
- Mana manaaki - building the mana of others, through nurturing gowing and challenging
- Kōrero awhi - positive communication and actions
- Tikanga - doing things the right way, according to our values